From Timothy Johnston ([log in to unmask])

From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of IJFAB Blog [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 1:50 PM
To: Veltman, Andrea - veltmaal
Subject: IJFAB Blog Announcement

Hello Andrea Veltman,

My name is Tim Johnston, I am the new Blog Editor for IJFAB. Can you please forward this message on to the FEAST listserv?

Thanks so much!
Tim Johnston

Dear Colleagues and Friends of IJFAB,

The International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics (IJFAB) is in its sixth year of publication. IJFAB is now included in key indexes such as Scopus or Thomson Reuters, and it has been promoted to full royalty status in Project Muse and JSTOR, which means IJFAB is beginning to turn a profit.

Today IJFAB is officially launching the IJFAB Blog. This new venue will provide an important space for conversation and commentary on issues in bioethics, women’s health, and global justice.

Welcome to Tim Johnston who has joined the IJFAB Editorial Team as our Blog Editor

Please visit the IJFAB Blog today: you will find Dan Callahan’s reflections on the special issues women face in aging, as well as timely posts by Norah Martin on the forthcoming DSM-V and Anna Gottlib on an important public health initiative in Kansas. And more! Look out for Eva Kittay’s reply to Peter Singer this coming Wednesday.

Please contribute your own posts and comments.

Many thanks for your continued support of IJFAB.

Best regards,

Mary

Mary C. Rawlinson
Professor of Philosophy
Stony Brook University
Editor, International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics