Dear all,

I am looking for literature on surrogate mothers, and was hoping that perhaps some of you could help, as this question is totally new to me. I mainly want to explore it from the angle of adoption by gay couples, but hope to look at other angles as well.

I am interested in theoretical work about the philosophical questions and legal issues raised by surrogacy, but I would welcome any literature suggestions about case studies (I am located in Wester Europe, so legal discussions would probably be most useful when they deal with this region, but really any suggestion about any country is more than welcome).
While I am clearly looking for a feminist perspective, I am also interested in work that reviews different positions (feminist and other), or non-feminist work.

Please reply to me privately, I am happy to collect your suggestions and post everything back to the list.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Annelies