I have managed (after a few false starts) to get up and running a listserv
for discussion of inclusion in professional philosophy WITH SPECIAL
ATTENTION TO PSYCHOLOGICAL DISABILITY.

If you want to subscribe to this list, just send a note to
[log in to unmask]  with the message " subscribe Inclusion " in the body
of your message.

Now, this will subscribe you under the personal name and address of the
email account you are using.  Since the topic of this list is in many ways
a delicate one, if you want to maintain complete confidentiality, I suggest
that you open a free email account with a name only you will know, such as
[log in to unmask] (or Yahoo, etc.) and subscribe to Inclusion from that
account.  This will keep your identity confidential, even from me, who is
identified as the listowner.

I THINK this is all working.  Please let me know if you have any problems.

Joan