You guessed right Ann! We would like to help SWIP coordinate some of their earlier materials that were recently and unexpectedly unearthed by some SWIP/FEAST members this past month. We decided then to just keep the FPAP title and go forward helping many coordinate their scholarship someday with the permanent feminist theory archive. We're hoping it will be housed at Brown University, but have to wait until meeting again with them in a few weeks.

Thank you for your support! You can sign up to our listserv if you would like to follow developments. The instructions went out in another FEAST/SWIP/FEMMS/FAB etc. list announcement this morning.

FPAP Committee

From: Feminist ethics and social theory [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Ann Ferguson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 12:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FPAP

Hi:  I think it is a great idea to create an archive for stuff relating to SWIP and other feminist philosophy project. Can you just refresh me on what FPAP stands for (I seem to have missed that email).  I am guessing it is Feminist Philosophy Archive Project.  Did I guess right?
AF

--
Ann Ferguson
Professor emerita of Philosophy and Women's Studies UMass Amherst and feminist activist