From: Feminist ethics and social theory [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christina Rawls
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FPAP

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your support and great question! After this weekend's meeting and some discussion with our senior advisers when we can all coordinate a time to do so, we will certainly let everyone know where to send materials. On one hand, we have not decided on a location yet and even if we do, we have to obtain funding. On the other hand, you are right to point out that a central email will be helpful for others to use should they have something to send immediately.

We have already collected all the names and materials offered onto one list that those on FEAST have mentioned in July. We will put out a call for more, but the FPAP committee needs to decide how to handle this best in the short term first.

Much appreciated,
Christina and Samantha