I'm starting up a group of JrFLL teams at my child's school this
fall/winter.  Presently we have interest for ~3-4 teams with parents to
lead them.  We are running the teams independently of the school at this
time, and are located in DC, with meetings likely to take place in team
leader's homes or at office spaces that I have secured for team meetings in
Friendship Heights.  We are still trying to figure logistics out, and would
appreciate input from past coaches/mentors on how to lead an engaging
season for the children.  Is seeking sponsorship at this level
appropriate/acceptable?  We are an inner city school, and I'd like to not
have any fees associated with participation if possible.

Thanks
John