Hello Jr. FLL Teams!

Sparky 384 FIRST Robotics team from J.R Tucker High School in Richmond is
looking forward to yet another great Jr. FLL season! We are very excited to
work with Jr. FLL teams and host some fun-filled Jr. FLL Expos this season.

Registration for the Jr. FLL Disaster Blaster Season will open on August
1st and we can't wait to hear about all the wonderful things your teams
will accomplish this season.  We also wanted to make sure you knew that
there is a new VA/DC Jr. FLL Facebook page, and we encourage you to like
the page to receive updates about during the season, and to check out some
great pictures of Jr. FLL Expos from last year. Check it out at
https://www.facebook.com/VirginiadcJrFll

Good Luck on the upcoming season, and we look forward to working with Jr.
FLL teams again this year.

Regards,
Sparky 384
FIRST Robotics Competition Team