Hello Jr. FLL Teams!

Sparky 384 FIRST Robotics team from J.R Tucker High School in Richmond is looking forward to yet another great Jr. FLL season! We are very excited to work with Jr. FLL teams and host some fun-filled Jr. FLL Expos this season.

Registration for the Jr. FLL Disaster Blaster Season will open on August 1st and we can't wait to hear about all the wonderful things your teams will accomplish this season.  We also wanted to make sure you knew that there is a new VA/DC Jr. FLL Facebook page, and we encourage you to like the page to receive updates about during the season, and to check out some great pictures of Jr. FLL Expos from last year. Check it out at https://www.facebook.com/VirginiadcJrFll

Good Luck on the upcoming season, and we look forward to working with Jr. FLL teams again this year.

Regards,
Sparky 384
FIRST Robotics Competition Team
Richmond, VA