From: Shay Welch <[1][log in to unmask]>

To: [2][log in to unmask]

Subject: Call for action: Please list your work!

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:33:36 -0400

Dear FEASTies,
I'm editor of the Feminist Ethics category in philpapers.  I'm finding
a dearth of listings in this area.  When attempting to list key works
on the category page I was surprised to find that a number of core
monographs and edited anthologies is not listed.  I attempted to add
some but the amount of time it would take me to get all the good stuff
in would be substantial and I'm a bit short on time right now.  Please
take the time to go in an list your publications- this will also give
rise to more citation (junior faculty, I'm looking at you!).  Simply go
in and make a profile, if you do not have one, and then click submit
material from the blue menu at the top and then choose "submit".  The
tricky part is choosing the category after you've given the publication
info.  Go to value theory- philo of sex, gender- feminist philo-
feminist approaches- then feminist ethics and select.  I'm being as
inclusive as possible so if your work even addresses normative issues,
please add yourself!

--
All my best,
Shay Welch