And here is a copy of the most recent schedule for the conference.

Best wishes—

Jean

From: Feminist ethics and social theory [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Schwartzman
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FEAST 2013 conference registration?

Hi folks,

The updated program--along with information about registration and hotel reservations--will be posted on the website very soon.  But here's an e-mail with the links that you need:

2013 FEAST Registration

All advanced registration is being handled electronically.  Please be sure to register before September 10 (after which point rates increase) and to reserve your hotel room before September 26 (to get the conference rate).

The hotel (Fiesta Resort and Conference Center) is changing names (though it is still owned and managed by the same group) and will be called the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Tempe.  The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport--more information is available on the website.

Anyone who needs to make arrangement for accessibility or other on-site issues should contact Lisa Schwartzman ([log in to unmask]).  To register for the conference and reserve a room at the hotel, please use these links:

Conference Registration: http://www.pdcnet.org/pages/Services/2013-FEAST-Conference.htm

Hotel Reservations: http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/P/PHXMPDT-AFF-20131017/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

--------
Lisa H. Schwartzman
Associate Professor, Philosophy
Associate Chair and Graduate Program Director
Department of Philosophy
Michigan State University
368 Farm Lane
503 South Kedzie Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824-1032
ph: 517-353-9391 (office); 355-4490 (dept.)
e-mail: [log in to unmask]