Von: Feminist ethics and social theory [[log in to unmask]]" im Auftrag von "Welsh, Talia [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. August 2013 18:12
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: introductory essay on feminist theory/philosophy recommendations

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you have had success providing lower-level feminist theory students with an introductory piece on "what is feminism/feminist theory/philosophy?" and if so, what piece you might recommend.

I teach a wide range of majors in an upper-level Feminist Theory undergraduate course at a state university. My students tend to be motivated but do not necessarily possess any background in philosophy or theory.

Thanks in advance,

Talia

Dr. T.L. Welsh
Associate U.C. Foundation Professor
Department of Philosophy & Religion #2753
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 Mc Callie Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Tel: 423-425-4318