Hi all,

The FPAP Committee is bringing on more advisers as we speak, as well as forming a steering committee and applying for large funding grants. We are also going to work on getting our website up and running shortly. We have a meeting with the Brown University FTA team at the end of September. A more detailed update will appear shortly in the event that anyone has questions/suggestions.

For now I am writing to let you know that Alison, Joan, and Ann were correct, the Sophia Smith Collection at Smith College holds a limited amount of Eastern SWIP archives dating from 1972 to 2004. The current director of the Smith Collection has forwarded us a complete catalog of the collection, which was donated by Kathy P. Parsons Addelson as noted on the SWIP website. She stopped giving them materials in 2004. The Smith Collection is open and willing to work with FPAP in any capacity that we may need. We are so grateful to them for this kind of collaboration.

FPAP Committee