Dear FEAST,

If you plan to be in the Bay Area, please consider joining BayFAP (the San Francisco Bay Area Feminism and Philosophy Workshop) for our monthly works-in-progress series!

BayFAP is a group of San Francisco Bay Area scholars in philosophy (and closely related fields) interested in feminist philosophy.  We usually meet on the first Saturday afternoon of the month during the academic year (Oct-May) at various locations in the Bay Area. The standard format is to have a speaker present her or his work-in-progress on some topic in the broad area of feminism and philosophy. Ordinarily papers are circulated in advance to allow maximum time for discussion. For more information on BayFAP, see: http://online.sfsu.edu/bayfap/.

If you would like to receive announcements of our meetings, email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to be placed on our email list or join our BayFAP group on facebook.

Please also let us know if you’d like to share your work with the group.  We have a limited number of openings for out of town guests during the 2013-14 academic year.

Best wishes,

Ásta Sveinsdóttir and Shelley Wilcox

Department of Philosophy
San Francisco State University