Dear Pakistani-American Community and Friends of Pakistan:

On behalf of PACS Executive Committee I would like to take this opportunity
to thank everybody who attended the Eid dinner. Turnout was great. Everybody
brought great food to share. I also want to thank Shehryar for managing
audio services, Amir Mahmood for serving as an MC for the whole event and
Rashid Altaf for poetry. We had so much fun with musical chairs, fashion
show, quizzes and raffle drawing that we lost track of time until we had to
quit for cleaning the place. Amir: thanks for bring large number of gifts
for everybody. Dr. Ahmed Mahmood was unable to setup photography booth due
to his daughter's injury which prompted her to emergency room for treatment.
We are hoping that he will be able do this next time. We are hoping to do
our next dinner on October 19 or 26 after Eid ul Azha. The community also
added three new committee members:

1.     Dr. Ahmed Mahmood

2.     Khalid Ahmed

3.     Waseem Afridi

Shehryar will serve as event coordinator. He will be replacing Hamid Munir
who is in the process of moving out of Harrisonburg due to job relocation.
We appreciate his work as event coordinator during the last several years.

Here is the full roster of the PACS Executive Committee:

1.     Muhammad Aslam Afridi: President

2.     Ehsan Ahmed: Secretary General

3.     Shehryar Malik: Event Coordinator

4.     Rashid Altaf: Treasurer

5.     Amir Mahmood: Executive Member

6.     Shees Sheikh: Executive Member

7.     Ahmed Mahmood: Executive Member

8.     Khalid Ahmed: Executive Member

9.     Waseem Afridi: Executive Member

Important Request:

Several people made videos of various activities during the program. Can you
post the video at http://www.facebook.com/pacssv or send it to me at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and I will post it on your
behalf?

Ehsan Ahmed

1060 Bobwhite Place

Harrisonburg, VA 22802