Hello Everyone,

The State Fair (Richmond) will be opening on October 2nd – 6th.  We are currently looking for any Jr. FLL teams willing to show their “show me Poster” and LEGO model  at the fair.  You will be showing other kids your project, how Jr. FLL works and trying to get other children excited and wanting to get involved with Junior FIRST LEGO League.  If you are interested in doing this, let me know and I will pass your information along to our FIRST Senior Mentor.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks and have a wonderful day,

Dustin Skelton