Dear FEAST members and friends,

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you next month at the FEAST conference.  I wanted to send out another quick reminder that today (Sept. 10th) is the last day to register for the FEAST conference at the discounted "early registration" rate.  Please also note that the hotel reservations should be made by September 26th (to get the conference rate).

As in past years, there will be a book display at FEAST.  If you are the author or editor of a book in the area of feminist ethics or social theory, and if you wish to have this book (and/or an order form) included in the book display, please either bring a copy of the book yourself, or contact your publisher to have them send the book.  If you contact the publisher, they will also need to fill out (and FAX to the hotel) the attached form.  We do not sell books at the book display, and publishers should send a single copy only; they will NOT have that copy returned to them.  Please also e-mail me ([log in to unmask]) to let me know that you will be bringing a book or that your publisher will send one.

And if you have any other on-site questions, please just let me know.

Best,
Lisa

--------
Lisa H. Schwartzman
Associate Professor, Philosophy
Associate Chair and Graduate Program Director
Department of Philosophy
Michigan State University
368 Farm Lane
503 South Kedzie Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824-1032

ph: 517-353-9391 (office); 355-4490 (dept.)
e-mail: [log in to unmask]