The first edition of this poster has been hanging on the Philosophy department chair's door at Trent University in Peterborough, Canada for a year.  Responses to it have included "interesting," "cool," and, "hey, I've met someone in this collage". Not one negative response has been heard.

Kathryn Norlock ([log in to unmask])