  From: Sabrina Hsu
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:33 PM
  Subject: [VADCJRFLL-L] JrFLL WeDo Robotics w/Resource Set

  I was told that the JrFLL WeDo Robotics w/ WeDo Resource Set is currently not
  shipping and is on backorder.  Does anyone know how long is the wait?  Our
  order form confirmation does not indicate when the set will ship.  The customer
  service rep at the order center who answered my call last week wasn't able to
  give me an answer other than that "they don't have an exact date but hopefully
  in a couple of weeks...you could call us back in a week or so and check".  I
  actually called again today since my call last week, and got the same "dunno"
  answer again.  Is this the norm for the customer svc at the order dept?  Are
  there teams who have ordered and received their order in the last few weeks?
  Thanks for any kind help or info.

  Best,
  Sabrina