HI folks

I just published an article in the Huffington Post called "Why Women Are
Not Taken Seriously In Sports Conversations and What We Can Do About It ."
In the article, I highlight Miranda Fricker's idea of epistemic injustice
to name what goes on when women give their opinon on sports related
content. I also offer a few suggestions of what can be done to end this
type of injustice.

Its published in the sports section and unfortuanely there have been some
"interesting" and sadly sexist comments. Would love for you to take a read
and join the conversation.

You can check out the article here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/myisha-cherry/why-women-are-not-taken-s_b_4056884.html
--