Please share this job announcement! Thanks!

California State University, Bakersfield is hiring a full-time temporary
position, beginning January 2014. AOS: Open; AOC:~Business Ethics and
Professional Ethics. This is a two-quarter hire, with the potential for
extension. Teaching load is 3-3 with a mix of upper division Business
Ethics and Professional Ethics, along with lower division Critical
Thinking, Introduction to Philosophy, and Contemporary Moral Problems.
Salary based on CSU scale. Ph.D. at time of appointment strongly
preferred, but we will also consider ABD's. Send complete electronic
dossier to: [log in to unmask]; or send hard copy dossier to: Christopher
Meyers, Chair, Philosophy Search Committee, CSU Bakersfield, 9001
Stockdale Hwy. 10 FT, Bakersfield, CA 93311. Please indicate in your
application if you wish notification of final search outcome. We will
begin reviewing files immediately and will accept them until the position
is filled. CSU Bakersfield is an AA/EOE. Applications from women, ethnic
minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are welcome.

_____
Debra L Jackson, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
Faculty Assessment Coordinator, School of Arts & Humanities
California State University, Bakersfield
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA  93311

Office: (661) 654-6829
Fax:     (661) 654-6904