Thanks for this. This is perfect timing as I just had a conversation in which I was bragging about my perfect 5-0 record in fantasy football to a male friend, who then immediately asked me "what man helped you?" The answer was no man helped, but this woman, who knows a little something about sports, picked her own players and got a perfect record using her own sports knowledge.

Keisha Ray, Ph.D.
Philosophy