Hi FEASTers,
I miss seeing you all in Arizona, and (especially since I was an advocate for going there) really hope everyone is having a great time.  I'm in Budapest on a Fulbright this fall or I'd be there for sure!

Let me take this opportunity (as I do every 5 years or so) to encourage people to apply for Fulbrights.  Feminist philosophers (and fem. theorists more broadly) are in demand.  If you're willing to teach rather work on a specific research project, you don't have to have a research interest in the place you're going--just want to be there and interact.  It is a wonderful experience.  And don't think you need to do it without your family.  If you have children, they help you place them in school and all that; partners are included in activities, and so on.
I'm happy to answer questions that you have.
Best to all,
Ann
--
Ann Garry