Hear! Hear! A great FEAST.  And from the graying crowd I can say that I found it immensely satisfying that this was so much a program created and generated by the younger generations. And the different generations of speakers often all within most panels was excellent to witness and by a part of.  The torch is passed on and grows brighter still.
Eva