Hi Shari,

I'm not sure it's possible to convince people who think something is "weird" that it's not weird!  I suppose you could point out how many others agree with you.  Sales to date:

"Philosophy - Got Women?" poster:   148
"Philosophy - Where are the Women?" poster:  17
"Philosopher" poster:  36

All my best,

Peggy DesAutels
(past Chair of CSW and manager of the CSW online store at http://www.zazzle.com/apacsw )