<http://www.theodora.com/flags/pakistan_flags.html>
<http://www.theodora.com/flags/united_states_flag.html>

Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS)

 <http://www.facebook.com/pacssv> http://www.facebook.com/pacssv and Google+
Pacssv

Newsletter November 2013

Dear Community Members:

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everybody for making the Saturday
November 7 dinner a success. Thank you everybody for bringing great
Pakistani food and helping with making all activities very successful. One
of my Sunday school students Zohaib Afridi has posted some pictures on our
Facebook page. Another of my Sunday school student Azan Mahmood has created
a new Google + page under our name pacssv. This has a link to the new our
new YouTube page. These new pages have some photos and videos posted
already. If you have photos or videos of Saturday's event, please sent those
to me and I will post them with Azan's help. He has done a great job with
this new page. We are also hoping that several families who were unable to
attend the last Saturday's dinner due to various conflicts will be able to
do so next time. I am planning to reserve the same venue for a March 2014
program. Please send us any suggestions you have to improve our programs.

Contact Information:

Program Coordinator:

1.     Shehryar Malik  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Mobile: (540) 688-9737)

2.     Secretary General:   Ehsan Ahmed  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

(Mobile: 540-421-1793)

3.     President:   Muhammad A. Afridi  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

4.     For Membership: Sheikh Rashid Altaf (Finance Secretary)

Executive Committee Members:

5.     Amir Mahmood:   <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

6.     Muhammad Shees Sheikh:   <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

7.     Dr. Ahmed Mahmood: [log in to unmask]

8.     Khalid Ahmed: [log in to unmask]

9.     Waseem Afridi: [log in to unmask]

Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS) is a
socio-cultural organization located in Harrisonburg. Our goal is to provide
social opportunities for the Pakistani-American community in the area and
promote better understanding of Pakistani culture in the Shenandoah Valley.
Membership is open to all Pakistani-Americans and friends of Pakistan living
in Virginia. Your comments, suggestions and support are welcome.

Ehsan Ahmed

1060 Bobwhite Place

Harrisonburg, VA 22802

Phone: (H)540-434-6276