Hello Jr. FLL coaches/teams,

Help Virginia become one of the first states to have a FIRST license plate!  Please share this exciting opportunity with your team.

We are Sparky 384, a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team, from Richmond and we are developing a FIRST license plate for the Commonwealth of Virginia.  Our goal is to increase public awareness of STEM and FIRST.

We invite all Jr. FLL coaches, teams, families and fans to order your license plate today!   The cost is $10.00 ($20.00 if you have a personalized plate) and it will feature the FIRST logo.

We need 450 paid applications to make this a reality. If you are interested, please complete your application right away as the bill goes to the General Assembly in January.

To see the proposed plate go to http://www.sparky384.com/first-license-plate/

To order your FIRST license plate:

1.       Complete the application www.sparky384.com/first-va-license-plate-appl.pdf

2.       Include $10 cash or check (payable to “Friends of Sparky”)

3.       The cost for credit card payments is $10.27 (write credit card info on application)

4.       Mail application and payment to:

Friends of Sparky

 P.O. Box 6495

Glen Allen, VA  23058

We hope you’ll join us in this exciting opportunity!!

Sparky 384

FIRST Robotics Team

J.R. Tucker High School

Richmond, Virginia