Thank you, Sally, Ruth, and Rebecca!

This is such a valuable and welcome resource.

I hope no one still feels dismissed or disrespected because they were not on the initial list. I gather that even Ruth Chang herself – the force behind this – was not on it :) .

The site makes it very easy to add names. I added mine with no problem.

Onward and forward – yes!

Susan

Sent from my iPhone