I've compiled the references FEAST members submitted last week, for which I'm so grateful. I also put a draft of my own paper in PhilPapers.

I'm chagrined that I knew of so few of these references; and sobered. Our wonderful electronic search engines are patchy. Searching for Marilyn Pearsall's book, for instance, I found it on Google Scholar but not in Philosopher's Index.

Anyway, thanks again. Here's the list

Special Issues:

Philosophical Papers special edition on Aging and the Elderly (vol. 41 issue 3, 2012),

http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rppa20/41/3#.UuHycCh6ivE

IJFAB special issue on Aging and Long Term Care, edited by Lisa Eckenwiler and Carol Levine. http://www.ijfab.org/issues.html

Articles, Addresses, Book Chapters:

Audrey Anton, “Does Technology Make Old Age Obsolete?” in Morality and Spirituality in the Contemporary World, Chandana Chakrabarti and Sandra Fairbanks, eds. http://www.amazon.com/Morality-Spirituality-Contemporary-Chandana-Chakrabarti/dp/1443841226/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1390539836&sr=8-2&keywords=chandana+chakrabarti

Diana Tiejens Meyers’ collection Being Yourself (Rowman and Littlefield) includes a chapter “Feminine Mortality Imagery: Feminist Riposts.”

Mary Mothersill presidential address "Old Age"

Proceedings and Addresses of the American Philosophical Association
Vol. 73, No. 2 (Nov., 1999), pp. 7+9-23 JSTOR: http://www.jstor.org/stable/3131085

Books:

Margaret Walker’s anthology Mother Time (Rowman and Littlefield)

Marilyn Pearsall's The Other Within Us--Feminist Explorations of Women and Aging

Forthcoming:

Geoffrey Scarre of Durham University is putting together The Palgrave Handbook of the Philosophy of Aging,  coming out in 2015.