Hello Jr.FLL Coaches and teams,

Our email last night about the March 1st Expo prompted several inquires to see if we are hosting the 5th annual Jr.FLL Expo at the Science Museum this spring.  We will be hosting an event in April/May, but unfortunately the Science Museum is completely booked for those days.  We are currently looking into other locations and hope to have a location and date in the next week - stay tuned.

We would encourage you to also consider the Expo on March 1st at the Arthur Ashe Center.  That event will be in conjunction with the High School/Middle School FIRST Tech Challenge(FTC) Championship - TONS of excitement with 48 teams competing.  Their challenge is called BLOCK PARTY  - check it out at http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/ftc/game

At the Arthur Ashe event teams will still make team flags (materials provided) for a parade of teams to kick-off the opening ceremonies for the FTC event as well as the Expo - lots of excitement!!  There will be Hands-on Engineering activities and teams will be able to talk with and see demos from FIRST LEGO League (FLL) teams as well as an FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team.  The event will end with the High Five ceremony and medals for all participants.

We will have information out in the next week on the spring event...

Have fun with the Disaster Blaster season and we hope to see many of you on March 1st or at the April/May event.

Sparky 384 FIRST Robotics Team
J.R. Tucker High School