We can read a dozen books, and in the right context-- awesome resources,
thank you. But we are really distilling some basics that we don't need
books for at the moment.  I'm very disturbed if this is indeed a trend, and
its hard to believe it's not.  the hierarchy will find whatever means it
needs to rigidify itself.

best