Dear Colleagues,
Apropos of the recent traffic on the FEAST list about Ben Cohen's diatribe,
Tim recently reposted this from *Feminist Philosophers *on the *IJFAB *blog.
 http://www.ijfab.org/blog/feminist-conference-speaker-bingo/
Perhaps, it will add a "lighter note" to our recent discussions.
It's no laughing matter to have our distinguished sisters pilloried  or to
have sexism dismissed as hysteria, but perhaps we can use humor to promote
our solidarity.
Best regards, Mary
--
Mary C. Rawlinson
Professor of Philosophy, Stony Brook University

*International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics (IJFAB) *
www.ijfab.org

*Encyclopedia of Food and Agricultural Ethics
http://refworks.springer.com/mrw/index.php?id=3788
<http://refworks.springer.com/mrw/index.php?id=3788>*

*The Irigaray Circle *www.irigaray.org

*Thinking Life: 2013 Irigaray Circle Conference, University of Bergen *
http://www.uib.no/skok/21328/irigaray-circle-conference-2013-thinking-life