Dear Friends of Pakistan:

Please see my earlier message sent on 11/27/13. Don’t forget to put this date on your calendar. I sending you this early notice so you can adjust your schedule (if needed) to attend this first event of 2014.

Please send suggestion if you would like to do something special during this dinner.

Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Next PAC Event

Dear Pakistani-American Community in Shenandoah Valley:

I have reserved the Weaver Mennonite Church for our next event to be held on Saturday, March 22, at 5:00 PM. More details will follow. Please save this date on your calendar and (hopefully) adjust your plans if needed.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Ehsan Ahmed

1060 Bobwhite Place

Harrisonburg, VA 22802