JR.FLL TEAMS WANTED FOR SHOWCASE OPPORTUNITY!
       We are looking for some teams to help showcase Jr.FLL at the FRC
Virginia Regional (big high school robots) on Sat, March 22nd at the Siegel
Center in Richmond. The Jr.FLL teams will be there to talk about the JrFLL
program and show their LEGO models and Show-Me Posters.

      Shift 1 - 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
      Shift 2 - 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM

       Your teams will have an incredible time being on the floor of the
Siegel Center with over 60 high school robots playing “Aerial Assist”.
It is loud, crazy, exciting and we would love for some teams to join us!!
We are hoping for two teams per shift (entire team doesn't need to come)
Please let me know if your team would like to join us March 22nd.

This  is a great way for JrFLL teams to share their research project and to
practice FIRST Core Values -- "we share our experiences with others..."

If your team is interested, please send me an email:

Sandy Furman
FIRST® Senior Mentor - Virginia
P   (804) 350-9029-cell
E    [log in to unmask]