VADCFLL is looking for FLL and Jr. FLL teams to exhibit this season's work during the last day of this FRC Tournament on...

DATE:  Saturday, March 29
EVENT:  FRC Greater DC Regional Tournament
PLACE:  George Mason University's Patriot Center, 4500 Patriot Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030
COST:  FREE!!!

VOLUNTEER TIME:  2-hour shifts
To sign-up, go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090E48ABA62CA02-first1

Although it would be great to have the entire team to attend this event, it is not required for all team members to be at this exhibit.  At least 2 team members and 1 team coach or parent chaperone should be available during the team's volunteer shift.

This is a great way for FLL teams to share their research project and to practice a FIRST Core Values -- "we share our experiences with others...".

For specific questions regarding this event, send an email to: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for supporting VA/DC FLL and FIRST.

Angie Fontanilla
VADCFLL, Communications