From: Feminist ethics and social theory [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hilde Lindemann [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 10:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New book

Dear FEASTers,

Diana Meyers just suggested that I let y’all know about my new book, Holding and Letting Go: The Social Practice of Personal Identities, recently out from Oxford University Presshttp://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199754922.do

It describes the practice of constructing and maintaining identities across the human life span, from before birth until after death, paying particular attention to the normative implications of this most fundamental social practice.

Merry summer, everybody!

Hilde

Hilde Lindemann
Professor of Philosophy