I am dismayed and saddened to hear of  Anne's death.  She helped shape the
early stages of feminist philosophy in the US.  I greatly appreciated her
vivid presence and down to earth personality, and her outstanding
generosity in support of other women and their philosophical endeavors.

All best,
Carol

Carol Gould
Distinguished Professor
Philosophy, Hunter College; Doctoral Programs in Philosophy and Political
Science, The Graduate Center, CUNY
Director, Center for Global Ethics & Politics at the Ralph Bunche Institute

Editor, Journal of Social Philosophy