Print

You might check under the flaps of the shipping box, too.  I've had some sneak under there that were surprisingly hard to locate.

Steve

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We were not able to complete mission model 6 either- and now I am thinking that was the reason. I reminded the kids to check number of bags- our model 6 was missing a lot of pieces- we will follow protocal. I just assume they have to be right- but this is the same number we had trouble with and we inspected the floor with a fine tooth comb- will check to see if we are missing a bag- maybe the child doing that mission model didn't check number of bags- we are definitely missing pieces for the first time ever in 5 years- bound to happen!