Dear FEAST and PIKSI list members,

Hi; I've been given an unprecedented opportunity to set benchmarks and guidelines for shaping philosophy programmes throughout the country of my professional affiliation, Ghana.

This is coming from a high level of national administration in tertiary education and the suggestions made will likely be binding to some extent; I'd be grateful if anyone can provide me with examples of what you have done that worked for your department or school or institution to improve philosophy generally by getting more women and other social groups traditionally excluded from the authoritative voice of reason.

Also if you have any innovative documents for the improvement of teaching excellence in philosophy or medicine, I'd be grateful for the share.

Will make the returns public through these listserves so everyone else can profit from the compilation.

Thanks for anything you may have readily in a folder easy to hand.

Yours,
Helen Lauer, professor
Philosophy
University of Ghana, Legon