Linda Alcoff's APA Presidential Address was on the relationship between "inclusion" (roughly, demographic variety) and "diversity" (roughly, methodological variety) in philosophy.  She argued that each promotes the other, and maybe have framed the talk as a response to the argument raised by Bonnie.  I want to say this was at the Eastern APA, maybe two years ago?  I seem to recall discovering it on her website.

The standpoint theory literature would also provide ample resources to respond to this argument.  I can't recommend a particular essay off the top of my head, but Sandra Harding's anthology The Feminist Standpoint Theory Reader is excellent.  Likewise, I seem to recall reading some discussions of this in at least one of George Yancy's anthologies on gender, race, and philosophy; though here I'm afraid I can't even recall exactly which anthology!

Best,
Dan
----
Dan Hicks
Post-Doctoral Fellow
Rotman Institute of Philosophy
Western University
Ontario, Canada

"Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform. Those who are really in earnest must be willing to be anything or nothing in the world's estimation." -- Susan B. Anthony