Congratulations, Peggy!!  Perfect choice!!  Thank you for all you are doing for all of us.

Joan

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Rochelle Green <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that the 2014 Distinguished Woman in Philosophy is Peggy DesAutels.

We will be having a panel at the Eastern APA in Philadelphia celebrating her work and her award.  Please join us in congratulating Professor DesAutels on this well deserved honor.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the nomination and selection process and to all the members of the DWP selection committee.

Once again, congratulations Professor DesAutels!

--

Roxy Green, PhD | Assistant Professor of Philosophy

Executive Secretary | Eastern Division, Society for Women in Philosophy

University of Arkansas at Little Rock | College of Arts, Letters & Science

501.569.3109 | [log in to unmask] | http://ualr.edu/philosophy/