Dear all,

I hope that this finds you well. I am writing to circulate the Call for Papers for the annual meeting of PhiloSOPHIA, which will take place at Emory University from May 14-16, 2015. Note that you can send in an abstract for the entire conference or the two workshops on "Whose Community? Intersections of Gender, Race, Sex, and Nationality in Kant and German Idealism" (with a focus on social and political philosophy) and "Fugitive Femininities" (with a focus on concepts of race, femininity and sexuality within the context of narratives of capture and escape). Here is the full CFP: http://www.philosophiafeministsociety.org/philoSOPHIA_2015_CFP.pdf

Abstracts are due by December 1, 2014. Please feel free to circulate the CFP as widely as you see fit. Best wishes,

Dilek

Dilek Huseyinzadegan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
Department of Philosophy