Just a public shout out…..I’m proud to have studied and worked with John for the last several years in the department of philosophy here and to call him my friend.

John, you have once again shown your insight and intelligence into complex matters and ideas such as this. Bravo, my friend, and keep up the great work!

Kandi

KANDACE D. KELLETT-RIDDLE

Assistant to the Dean

MORRIS LIBRARY

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
Morris Library Administrative Offices, 2nd floor
605 Agriculture Drive
Mail Code 6632

Carbondale, Illinois 62901

P:  618/453-1446