Can someone please point me from where I can get the paper version of the
Consent and Release form. I want to fill this for my kid instead of filling
it in Youth Team Member Registration System.

Thanks & Appreciate your help.
Ruchir Ghosh

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit and select "Join or leave the list".

-- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit to subscribe.