Exploring Collaborative Contestations and Diversifying Philosophy, May 28-30, 2015

Hypatia and the APA Committee on the Status of Women have joined forces to offer an exciting conference event!  Two conferences will be held in conjunction with one another, together with an array of workshops sponsored by the Hypatia Local Board on everything from publishing in philosophy to bystander training.  We hope you will join us at Villanova!

Keynote speakers:  Anita Allen, Charles Mills, Anita Silvers

In addition to the open calls for papers, we are pleased to say that a number of professional organizations are sponsoring sessions: SWIP Analytic, philoSOPHIA,  MALCS,  SWIP Germany, ESWIP, aFEAST, CSWIP,  SAF, SWIP Netherlands, SSGA,  SWIP UK, and others!

More information may be found at: http://www1.villanova.edu/villanova/artsci/hypatiaconference.html

Deadline for submissions is January 1. (Registration page coming soon)

Stay an extra day to attend the Site Visit Training Workshop, May 31, 2015. Email Peggy DesAutels ([log in to unmask]) for more information on the Site Visit Training workshop.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.

Sally

Sally J. Scholz, Ph.D.
Professor
Editor, Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy

Department of Philosophy
Villanova University
800 Lancaster Ave.
Villanova, PA 19085