For the state tournament, are we required to bring signed consent and release forms, or will 
a team roster printed from the TIMS site (showing that the consent form was signed 
electronically) suffice?

Forgive me if this question has been covered - I searched the archives and could not find an 

Thank you!

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit and select "Join or leave the list".

-- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit to subscribe.