Short answer is no.
Long answer is see rule 39 bullet #1.http://www.firstlegoleague.org/sites/default/files/Challenge/FLL_WORLD_CLASS/FLL-WORLD-CLASS-Challenge-FINAL-v2.pdf
39 - Start/Restart Position - For the match start and all restarts:
- EVERY BIT of the robot, including its installed attachments & wires, and everything touching it, and any objects it is about to move or use, must ALL fit COMPLETELY in Base.
- The ROBOT may be touching objects it is about to move or use, but your HANDS may not.
- The robot’s program may or may not already be running, but everything must be motionless.
- If the robot is about to move a mission model from Base, you must be able to pick that model up and have NOTHING come with it (only do this if asked).
- You may design/use a LEGO frame/“jig” to aim the robot, but its use must be completely in Base at all times, and you must let go of it prior to starting/restarting. You may not mark the mat nor use paper for aiming. (Reference Rules 14, 17,and 40.)
To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".
VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to subscribe.