Today is the last day to qualify to receive one of 25 free Robot Nerd t-shirts (while supplies last) and for one lucky team to receive an Arduino Starter Kit, an open-source electronics platform for building interactive objects.
1. Go to http://buff.ly/1yFesgb.
2. Click Sign Up.
3. Enter your email address and follow any further instructions.
StartingPoints will simplify team management by helping you:
· Map out your team’s season with tasking and tracking apps
· Use a group calendar to coordinate practice schedules
· Set up polls to collect availability for tournament dates or t-shirt sizes
· Get parents more involved with easy sign-ups
· Keep everyone informed using a dedicated team email address
Support our sponsor by signing up for StartingPoints to start planning your 2015 FLL season. StartingPoints is scheduled to launch in the spring of 2015.
To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".
VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to subscribe.