me too! excited!
Kathy

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks, Ruth, both for doing it and for spreading the word. I'm so excited to see this blog.  Ann

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Ruth Chang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Feasties,

May I draw your attention to a new blog: What is it like to be a person of color in philosophy? which can be found here:

Please help spread the word!
Thank you,
Ruth

This blog contains narratives of personal experiences, submitted by readers, of life in philosophy as a person of color. Some of these stories will undoubtedly be accounts of racial bias, whether explicit, unconscious, or institutional. However, other posts will be accounts of progress being undertaken or achieved.

This is a project of several philosophers of all colors, moderated by a group of philosophy faculty from a variety of institutions. It is partly inspired by the thoughtful conversations that grew up around the blog What is it Like to be a Woman in Philosophy.

We invite everyone to contribute. Many posts will be written by people of color in philosophy. But we hope that not all will be.

We plan to post a new story every day or as they are submitted. Please click on the 'Send a Story' link to submit a story anonymously.