Diana,
This is what happens when I click on the URL you posted in your message and try to ignore registration by moving down the screen to the video: "We're sorry but this video is not available in your location."
I only mention this since FEAST goes a lot of places. If anyone has a way of posting the video on youtube I am sure I wouldn't be the only one grateful to see it indirectly.
Helen
      From: "Meyers, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
 To: helen lauer <[log in to unmask]>
 Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2014 4:25 PM
 Subject: Re: generations of strong feminists

Hi Helen -- No membership needed. You shouldn't have a problem if you have whatever program you need to watch video clips. Don't ask me what it is though. There's an ad to get through before the Daily Show starts. But then the vignette with Alison's daughter comes on. Best diana

Diana Tietjens MeyersSent from my iPhone