Dear Community Members:

As you probably already know, two days ago, there was a major terrorist attack by Taliban on a school in Peshawar, Pakistan. Over 130 children and their teachers were killed. This is the biggest and most heinous terrorist attack by a sub-human organization called Taliban. Local Pakistani community is planning to hold a vigil on Friday at 7:00 PM at Harrisonburg Court Square. We have applied for permission to hold the vigil. As soon as formal permission by the county is granted, we will let you. We hope you can all attend. City Council member Kai Degner will also be attending. He is helping us with the county permit as well. We will keep you posted. We will also post messages at the Pakistani-American Cultural Society’s Facebook page:

http://Facebook.com/pacssv

Ehsan Ahmed

Cell: 540-421-1798

Home: 540-434-6276